COGEBANQUE is looking for inspired innovators, self-driven and highly creative personalities to collaborate with the Bank in taking it to the next level of success. If you feel you have what it takes, we would like to hear from you.
Interested candidates will send their application via email at email@example.com by or before 27TH May 2019 marking the subject as "The Job You Are Applying For". Eg: " Receptionist"
JOB TITLE: RECEPTIONIST
Maintain the bank’s reception in a professional manner, receive and direct visitors as well as incoming or outgoing calls.
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE
General and Behavioral
- - Excellent public relations and customer relations skills
- - Excellent interpersonal skills
- - Telephone Skills, ability to project pleasant voice
- - Flexibility
- - Excellent communication skills
Education & Qualification
- - Diploma in Management, Business Administration or closely related discipline
3 years’ experience in Administration in a commercial institution
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- - Receive visitors’ and direct them to the respective offices/officers.
- - Respond to visitors’ inquiries and refer them to other officers for further help.
- - Receive and forward mail packages to the registry.
- - Receive written and verbal messages and pass them to relevant staff
- - Display Bank’s publications at the reception and ensure the reception area is kept tidy and organized.
- - Coordinate the purchase and display of flowers at the reception.
Switch board Operation
- - Operate main telephone switchboard, receive calls, take messages, and transfer calls to the relevant offices.
- - Record all outgoing calls for accountability purposes.
- - Receive and forward complaints/queries on telephones to Administration Officer
- - Receive, verify, stamp, scan and dispatch electronic copies of all incoming documents;
- - Receive, sort, scan and file electronic copies of all outgoing documents;
- - File systematically hard copies of incoming documents and outgoing documents with proof of receipt;
- - Issue hard copies of incoming documents (original) to Services/Departments (recipients) on request;
- - Assist users (staff) about access and use of received electronic documents
- - Ensure the safety and traceability incoming (original) and outgoing documents
- - Participate in scanning, indexing and dispatching of internal documents as required
- - Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying;
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!
Done at Kigali, on 21st May 2019
Director of Human Resources and Administration