REPORTING LINE: HEAD OF PRODUCTS
DEPARTMENT: PRODUCTS DEPARTMENT
Responsible for reviewing & monitoring the performance and profitability of the Bank’s Products (this includes any/ALL services used by customers) throughout their life cycle; produce any related, required & regular reports as and when required; present findings, recommendations to Management in a concise & insightful manner.
The successful candidates will be responsible for the following:
- Produce business cases to support products (incl. Services) development;
- Review and monitoring of the Bank’s products portfolio performance & profitability against the set metrics;
- Data mining, modelling, analysis and reporting (daily, weekly or monthly) for supporting decisions making;
- Benchmark products with the market / industry and all segments customers’ requirements (existing & prospects);
- Provide any required support to the Products and Sales teams in their day-to-day work and for meeting expected deliverables throughout the products life cycle by availing regular & up to date insights;
- Recommend Products features enhancements or portfolio rationalisation for ensuring efficiency and effectiveness;
- Communicate regularly and effectively with all internal stakeholders and maintain constant engagement with the sales teams;
- Engage third parties as may be required;
To qualify for this role applicants must have the following:
- A University degree in business, Finance or any relevant related field;
- At least 2 years’ experience in the financial sector or similar environment;
- Products, Business or other Financial performance analytics experience;
- Strategic and creative thinker;
- Excellent knowledge of Excel financial modelling (charts, graphs, etc) and Power Point;
- Knowledge and awareness of the Rwandan Banking environment and regulatory framework;
Interested candidates are required to submit their CV and cover letters- clearly indicating the title of the position being applied for to email@example.com; the deadline for submission of applications is at 5:00pm on 9th August 2019.
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.