Position: Operations Manager (1)
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
The position holder has the following principal responsibilities:
• Provide support and counsel to the CEO across all work as appropriate, including strategy, investments and requests reviews, working groups and projects etc.
• Consolidate reports to the CEO and to the line ministry/other stakeholders as required
• Work with all departments and provide updates for the CEO at all times
• Oversee the fund’s adaptive strategy processes and continuous updating of corporate strategies and business plans
• Structure and coordinate annual planning process working closely with the CEO, investment team and functional heads to define, align and develop a consistent plan, fund strategy, resourcing, and financial plans.
Interested candidates must have at least 5 years of relevant experience in business field and meet the following requirements:
• Significant demonstrable experience and knowledge of financial services
• Experience of leading and implementing strategy and business plans
• Bachelor’s degree in economics or business related is required. Master’s is an added advantage
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills required.
• Ability to effectively articulate core facets of our business and interact effectively with clients, staff and senior management.
Applications including cover letter, CV with three references, copies of academic credentials and ID copy addressed to the CEO should be submitted to AGDF head office not later that 25th January 2019 at 11h00pm.
Done at Kigali, 17th January 2019
Chief Executive Officer