Private Sector Development
Organize, coordinate and facilitate the preparation of policies, guidelines on business environmental matters;
- Conduct and contribute to research on matters related to the establishment of an enabling environment for private sector development;
- Supervise the implementation of policies and strategies aiming at business climate improvement,
- Lead the establishment and maintenance of a dynamic private Sector Management Information System;
- Coordinate the organization of the quarterly Private Sector Working Groups and Joint Sector Reviews
A0 in Economics, Business Administration, Business Law, Management with 3 years of working experience; Or Master or Equivalent in Economics, Business Administration, Business Law, Management with 1 year of working experience
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
- Knowledge and experience particularly in Investment Development.
- Analytical, problem
- solving and critical thinking skills.
- Technical understanding of system being analyzed and how it affects the various business units.
- Good at handling and meeting deadlines.
- tasking skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities and keep up with project scope changes.
- Able to work well with both internal and external clients.
- Good presentation skills, and ability to communicate with various audiences, including end users and managers,
- starter with leadership skills in order to take charge of or facilitate requirement
- gathering sessions.
- Strong attention to details and organizational skills.
- Quick learner who is easily able to learn new products, systems, applications and technologies