- Develop multimedia tourism marketing and promotion materials aimed at educating tourists, travel agents, tour operators about the culture Rwandan experience.
- Negotiating contracts for out sourcing of advertising , promotion and marketing services with officials of advertising agents, publishers, printers, radio and television stations, theatres, etc that may provide promotion materials, advertising space, facilities, goods, services, etc.
- To propose, in collaboration with other departments, an accurate marketing plan for the institution
- To positively influence the guidance of visitors to the INMR and promote the institution’s activities.
- To assume that only proper and productive video exhibitions are to be displayed on museums’ screens.
- In collaboration with other concerned departments, regularly visit all permanent and temporary exhibitions in order to assess their good condition and accurate.
A0 in Hospitality, History, Tourism, Heritage Studies, Anthropology, Sociology, Literature, Fines Arts,
Marketing, Journalism & Communication, Tourism and Hospitality, International Relations
Key technical skills and knowledge required:
- Knowledge of Rwandan culture and values;
- Extremely knowledgeable about the museum’s collection;
- Good understanding of research methods;
- Computer Skills;
- Organizational and coordination Skills;
- Communication Skills;
- High analytical & Complex Problem Solving Skills;
- Judgment & Decision Making Skills;
- Time management Skills;
- Team working Skills;
- Fluency in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY