Exciting Career Opportunity
Are you ambitious and seeking for a career rewarding challenge to propel you to the next level?
Unguka Bank is recruiting for various interesting positions as follow:
Information Security Manager reporting to The Chief Executive Officer
Information Security Risk Manager oversees the Information Security, governance and risk of the Bank’s Information Security Program; developing and managing the Bank’s data and information security and cybersecurity programs; measuring risk and security of our vendors.
- Initiates the development and implementation of information security policies, standards, procedures, and other control processes that meet the business needs of the Bank
- Ensuring the implementation, enhancement, monitoring, and enforcement of information security policies
- Assess information security risk periodically
- Evaluate and recommend new information security technologies and counter-measures against threats to information or privacy
- Maintain the Bank’s Security Policies and Procedures
- Ensure that the Information Security Program\Cyber Security Program adequately addresses applicable laws, regulations, and risks; implement effective actions to assure regulatory compliance and risk mitigation
- Monitor for cyber threats and vulnerabilities, perform analysis and mitigation to reduce or remove the threats.
- Creation and maintenance of IT Information Security documentation to ensure that this documentation exists and aligns to corporate policies and regulatory requirements
- Prepare and present monthly and quarterly Cyber Security reports to the Bank Executives.
- Ensure significant Information Security risks are identified and mitigation plans are developed and incorporated into tasks or project activities
- Tracking latest IT security innovations and keeping abreast of the latest cybersecurity technologies;
- Overseeing the investigation of reported information security breaches
- Advise IT technical team on cybersecurity risks and propose best practice implementation leading of training and awareness raising sessions on information security
- Planning and implementing security measures to protect computer systems, networks, and data.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT, programming, engineering or a related field
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role within a multi-disciplinary environment is required;
- Knowledge of compliance, risk management, and information technology issues in a banking environment, with experience at monitoring and mitigating risk.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
How to apply:
If you believe your career objectives match these challenging roles, send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position you are applying for in subject line not later than January 31, 2019, at 4:00 pm.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Done at Kigali, January 15, 2019
Chief Executive Officer