Service Development Specialist
Gather, compile, analyze promotional information (data, statistics etc)
- Analyze competitive and comparative advantages as an investment location
- Gather information needed for benchmarking, trend analysis and identification of promotional opportunities.
- Develop and maintain promotional databases
- Develop and maintain investor information systems (most frequently asked questions).
- Provide supporting documents for inquiry handling to investment promotion
- Regular update of promotional information (investment teasers, investment projects, sectoral investment strategies etc)
- Customising promotional information to suit various occasion
- Update and validate website information and documents on a regular basis
- Work as a team player and actively participating in investment promotion events i.e. conferences, seminars, road shows and workshops aiming at marketing the country to potential investors.
- Any other duties assigned to her/him by the hierarchical supervisors
Should at least possess a bachelors degree in management, economics, marketing, public relations, development studies or any other related field
- Should have at least 3 years experience of investment promotion or marketing
- Experience in the private sector in Rwanda’s priority sectors
Key competencies required
- Ability to relate with investors, Should be creative and innovative, Ability to work to tight deadlines and handle multiple concurrent activities, Ability to work with professional command, Should have strong interpersonal skills, Fluency in written and spoken English or French is essential but knowledge of both is an added advantage, Proficient computer skills is very essential, Should possess strong negotiation skills, Good communication & writing skills, Sufficient knowledge and skill of various development related fields.
Tourism Licencing Officer
Provide advice to applicant of the license application requirements
Review of applications and provision of feedback to applicants
Conduct entity inspections for licensing purposes
Participate in conducting tourism entities inventory
Assist Licensing Specialists in the preparation of classification materials, assessment and grading sheets
Assist in the formal inspection process of accommodation and ancillary services to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
Prepare reports as may be required and relevant
Assist in any other work allocated by the Licensing Specialists or the Division Manager
The officer can allocated work up country (outside Kigali) and should be ready to relocate anywhere across the country.
Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality, Tourism, Business Administration or any other related field. Should have obtained a minimum of 70% (or second class upper division) witnessed by academic transcripts.
Should have at least 2 years of industry work experience.
Key competencies required
- Analytical skills, Problem
- solving skills, Time management skills, Team working skills, Multi
- tasking skills, Interpersonal skills, Report writing and presentation skills, Communication skills, Planning and organization skills, Creativity and innovation,
Computer literacy in Microsoft Office, Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and prioritize as well as ability to make decisions, Great attention to detail and a results driven approach, Organizational skills, Reliable and Trustworthy, Energetic and willing to travel across the country, Knowledge of the Rwandan Tourism industry is an added advantage,