HEAD OF BOARDING
Green Hills Academy serves 1,650 students in Kigali. Rwanda. Although the school has been open since 1997, the Boarding section is only two years old. We are looking to hire a Head of Boarding to oversee the boarding program. The position is to be filled January/February 2017 or August 2018.
The purpose of the job is to:
• Oversee the entire boarding program, including scheduling, hiring, communication, budgeting and scheduling the activities.
• Work actively with others senior managers to ensure the best possible outcomes for the school as a whole.
• Assist the school with marketing the boarding program.
• 3-5 years of previous boarding school leadership experience
• Native English, or near native English language skills, required
• French language skills preferred, but not mandatory
• Bachelors or Master’s degree in Education or a related field
• Current first aid qualification
• Driver’s licence
• Current police clearance
Applications close at 5pm on Friday 1st December 2017 and must include a cover letter and a resume specifying two professional referees which may be contacted prior to an interview. Please email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org along with any supporting documents