• Provide assistance to improve production procedures, processes and controls.
• Conduct research, design plus development of all manufacturing processes inclusive of production flow, assembly procedures and production equipment.
• Perform assignments providing best possible highest quality level.
• Prepare standard guidelines for proposal submission and evaluation on multiple product lines for different facilities.
• Manage, train, guide and develop subordinate Manufacturing Clerk personnel skills.
• Design, develop and test all cost
- justifying different machinery, tools and equipment for suggested manufacturing industry/companies.
• Conduct product and process analysis for quality improvement, cost reduction and enhanced efficiency.
• prepare and issue the call for proposals
• Conduct proposal evaluations and provide feedback to successful and unsuccessful company/industry
• Conduct due diligence to confirm the correctness of the information provided and the readiness of the company/industry
• Respond to all claims that may arise from the process
• Conduct negotiations and sign training agreements with the successful companies/industries
• Provide financial and technical support for effective implementation of training
• Review the proposed training guide
• Conduct M&E of the training
• Maintain database of beneficiaries and report to NEP Steering committee and CESB Coordinating on quarterly basis
• Facilitate the certification process of the successfully candidates
• Monitor and quality assure the apprenticeship arrangements.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Production Engineering with 5 years of working experience or Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Production Engineering with 3 years of working experience.
• Knowledge of TVET framework rules and regulations.
• Prior experience working as a manufacturing technician, engineering specialist, manufacturing analyst, manufacturing consultant or manufacturing advisor may be an added value.
• Background in Finance is an added value.
To apply and for more information please click here