Rwanda Printery Company Ltd is a Private company owned by the Government under the Ministry of Finance and Economic planning, the company wishes to recruit capable candidates to fill vacant positions. The details of these posts are hereunder.
Finance Manager (1)
Reporting to Chief Executive Officer
Key duties and responsibilities
The Finance Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- To ensure effective financial management of the company including the management of the processes for financial forecasting and exercise of sound budgeting, budgetary control practices, and reporting;
- Advising on long-term business and financial planning and oversee the timely preparation of all financial reporting
- To ensure a proper financial management system by reviewing all formal finance related procedures and put in place a financial management information system for effective use and management of company resources;
- Providing leadership, direction, and management of the finance and accounting team, develop, train and motivate staff to improve productivity and efficiency in the management of the company funds.
- To maintain proper books of accounts which must be updated promptly;
- To ensure that all accounting records, books, and other relevant documents are complete and securely protected and filed;
- To supervise and ensure the prompt collection of all revenue due and bring promptly to account all revenue or other receipt paid into the company’s bank accounts;
- To supervise all officers entrusted with the receipt and expenditure of the company’s funds and to take precautions, through the maintenance of frequent checks against the occurrence of fraud, embezzlement or carelessness;
- To supervise the payment process so that expenditure and other disbursements of the company are made with proper authority;
- To prepare all financial statements and budget execution reports;
- To facilitate the audit process and ensure audit recommendations are implemented promptly;
- Ensure that the accounts department operates to the highest industry standards and accurate, complete revenue and expenditure records are compiled and report on time to enhance profitability
- Ensure timely preparation/disbursement of payroll and returns to staff and statutory bodies to meet contractual and legal obligations
- Review periodic management Reports (accounts/statistics) and prepare commentaries for the top management reports to highlight financial performance trends and any deviations.
Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance and full or Advanced level professional qualification recognized by IFAC such as ACCA, CIMA; CPA or CIPFA with five years of experience in financial management positions.
Skills and competencies required
- Should have experience in collaborating with an executive team, and have a high level of written and oral communication skills.
- Leadership Skills, Strategic Vision and Problem Solving Abilities;
- Advanced computer skills and knowledge of commonly used accounting system;
- Master’s degree in business related will be an added value; Exceptional English communication skills at all levels required, knowledge of French is an advantage;
- Strong Work Ethic and High integrity and openness combined with the commitment to good governance;
How to Apply:
Candidates applying for the above posts shall write an application letter addressed to the Chief Executive Officer of RWANDA PRINTERY COMPANY Ltd accompanied by a detailed CV, a notified degree and a copy of the Identity card. The application document will be sent to email@example.com with the position applied for clearly indicated in the subject line. The deadline for submission of applications is January, 21st /2019 at 17h00hrs. Only applications received through the above-stated email address will be considered.
Note: The candidate who does not meet the requirements should not waste time to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Published date: 07/01/2019
John Pius RUHINDA
Chief Executive Officer