The Rwanda Agriculture Board (RAB) is an autonomous body established by LAW N°38/2010 OF 25/11/2010. The law specifies that: RAB has the general mission of championing the agriculture sector development into a knowledge based; technology driven and market oriented industry, using modern methods in crop, animal,... See more
Job Driver SPIU at RAB (contractual)
Organization RWANDA AGRICULTURE BOARD
Reports To Logistics Officer
No. of Positions 9
- Updating the log book of vehicle used on daily basis
- Collecting and delivery of official materials/mail, etc
- Transportation services for project staff and other personnel as may be required;
- Updating inventories of vehicle accessories e.g., Jack, first aid kit, etc;
- Reporting on events of accidents in accordance with traffic rules and regulations
- Valid Driving License category B.
- Good knowledge of routes within main area of operation; Strong customer service orientation; Diligent attention to detail; Diligent attention to safety, Ability to work on own initiative;
- Ability to interact with many types of people; Ability to maintain an amiable presence; Excellent verbal communication skills; Team working Skills; Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY