COGEBANQUE is looking for inspired innovators, self-driven and highly creative personalities to collaborate with the bank in taking it to the next level of success. If you feel you have what it takes, we would like to hear from you.
Please send us your application via email at email@example.com by or before 26th April 2019 marking the subject as "The Job You Are Applying For". Eg: "Data Analytics"
1. DATA ANALYTICS
Grade: Senior Officer
Mine and analyze large datasets, draw valid inferences and provide them to management for better business decision making..
General and Behavioral
- - Strong mathematical and analytical skills,
- - High level of attention to detail
- - Excellent oral and written communication
- - Ability to work under minimal supervision
- - High level of creativity and innovation
- - Good planning and organisation skills
- - Excellent relationship building and networking
Education & Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Mathematics or related field
- -At least 3 years’ experience in a data analyst role including at least 2 years in data mining.
- -Knowledge of programming languages such as SQL or oracle
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- - Develop and implement data collection and analysis systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- - Set up and maintain automated data processes.
- - Prepare complex financial analyses and models to aid in management decisions.
- - Conduct surveys and research on various aspects such as bank’s tariffs, branch networks and product services. Provide facts and trends identified to management to facilitate decision making.
- - Use data to create models that depict trends in the customer base and the consumer population as a whole
- - Work with the Directors and Heads of departments to create a prioritized list of data needs for each business segment
- - Assist departments in producing and tracking key performance indicators
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!
Done at Kigali, on 18th April 2019
Director of Human Resources and Administration