REPORTING LINE: HEAD OF BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE
DEPARTMENT: BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE
The successful candidates will be responsible for the following:
- Perform market research e.g. industry, segments, sectorial, competition, etc.
- Undertake regular literature review from all relevant sources and publications;
- Collect data from all required sources – within and outside the Bank, structured and unstructured;
- Constantly engage stakeholders to better understand data, analyses & report needs;
- Design and maintain analytical dashboards and data warehouse by setting reports requirements;
- Analyze data and report using built dashboards at determined frequency;
- Present analyses results to stakeholders in a meaningful and concise manner (visual and substance) to the Business for decision making; Interpret and communicate recommendations;
- Support sales teams on all data requests and/or projects;
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
- Providing technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
To qualify for this role applicants must have the following:
- Degree in Business, Finance, Mathematics, Computer Science or related fields;
- 2+ years of experience of data analysis, predictive modelling or similar area of work;
- Good understanding of advanced analytics techniques e.g. logistic regression, decision trees, etc.
- Adequate proficiency level with analytical tools including but not limited to Excel & SPSS, SAS etc. and in using query languages such as SQL, Hive, Pig
- Relevant experience in methodologies and processes for managing large scale databases
- Excellent written, verbal communication and reporting skills;
Interested candidates are required to submit their CV and cover letters- clearly indicating the title of the position being applied for to firstname.lastname@example.org; the deadline for submission of applications is at 5:00pm on 9th August 2019.
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.