La Compagnie pour l’Organisation et la Promotion des Activités-café (COOPAC_Ltd) would like to recruit the competent and qualified candidates to fill the following post:
2. Coffee Washing station Managers.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Coordination of all activities taking place in Coffee washing station
• Management of all employees of Coffee washing station
• Regularly reporting of all daily activities
• Having A1 or A0 level in Agriculture and other related fields
• Have at least 2 years working experience in coffee processing
• Ability to mobilize and manage resources efficiently and effectively.
• Having worked with coffee farmers or cooperatives
The interested candidates should submit or send via-email:
Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Copies of academic qualification with copies of certificate of previous employers.
To the following address:
• e-mail: email@example.com
N.B: For more details on the job description please call 0781038607
Deadline of submission is January 12nd, 2018.
The written test and interview will take place at the office of COOPAC Ltd at Gisenyi.
Done at Gisenyi, January 8th, 2018