Assistant Lecturer in Electrical Technology
• Perform assigned academic activities
• Plan and execute innovation projects and ensure compliance on new technologies and software
• Mentor and conduct students career guidance.
• Undertake professionalism and self
• Participate in Community outreach activities.
• Participate in income generating activities of the institution.
Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering (working experience in industry or teaching is an added advantage) or Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering with at least second upper division with (3) years of experience in electrical and electronics engineering related fields (teaching in electrical engineering related courses is an added advantage)
The Candidate should be able to teach among others:
• Electrical Power System
• Electrical engineering related courses
• Industrial automation