Agaciro Development Fund is Rwanda’s sovereign wealth fund. In the framework of strengthening its human resource capacity, the Fund is recruiting highly qualified and motivated candidates to fill the following positions:
Position 1: Company Secretary
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
- The Company Secretary reports to the CEO. The position holder is responsible for ensuring that AGDF complies with standard financial and legal practice and maintains high standards of corporate governance.
- The Company Secretary acts as a link between the Management and Board of directors.
- A degree of law (LLB or LLM); possession of a professional qualification is desired.
The applicant must possess at least 5 years of experience in legal advisory services in a reputable institution.
Position 2: Legal Officer
Reports to: Company Secretary
- Provides timely legal advice and guidance to the Executive management
- Provides legal advice and guidance during negotiations and drafting of Contracts, MoU’s, and Agreements
- Liaises with Partner agencies and Institutions on legal matters concerning the fund
- Represents the Agency in courts for all legal matters
- Ao in law
- At least 5 years working experience in a relevant field for a reputable institution.
Position 3: Customer Care Officer
Reports to: Administration Officer
- Welcome and direct visitors, in person or on telephone; answer or refer their inquiries and maintains logbook
- Operate the AGDF telephone switchboard by receiving, giving and dispatching office telephone communication to the relevant recipients
- Receive, register and distribute all incoming and outgoing documents
- Support the filing of institutional documents
- Assist in the management of store and logistical matters as may be required
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, communications, marketing, or office management.
- At least 3 years of experience in the public relations, communications, marketing or customer care environment.
- Good spoken and written communication skills in English and knowledge of French would be added value.
- Excellent language skills (written and spoken) in Kinyarwanda and English
Interested applicants should submit their CV with copies of their degrees, certificates and cover letter addressed to the CEO and three references to the address below not later than 29th November 2019.
Kiyovu RSSB Tower II, 3rd Floor
P.O.Box 674, Kigali, Rwanda
A full job description will be e-mailed only to candidates holding the required certifications with the requisite level of experience.