The management of Energy Utility Corporation Limited (EUCL) informs the public that it is recruiting competent, qualified and experienced staff to fill the following positions:
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
Strategy Formulation and Leadership
1. Lead the delivery of EUCL’s corporate financial strategy, within the overall corporate strategy, to ensure sustained growth of asset base, adequate funding for capital investments and operations, and guiding the investment strategy to ensure
optimized shareholder returns within EUCL’s designated mandates and contractual framework.
2. Be the lead financial advisor to the Senior Management Team, Directors and the entire Company, to ensure prudent management and utilization of the EUCL’s resources Financial and Operations Management
3. Prepare and maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports that are appropriate for the users and in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
4. Oversee the general accounting function which includes intercompany transactions, cash management/reconciliation for multiple accounts, financial reporting and balance sheet management
Risk Management and Compliance
5. Institute adequate organisational arrangements to Manage the risk and exposure to the Company
6. Ensure the company complies with all applicable legal and regulatory framework, financing covenants and the international financial reporting framework (IFRS)
7. Develop a comprehensive Investment and Treasury Management Policy for the EUCL and ensure its effective performance.
8. Monitor the performance of investments and prepare periodic investment performance reports.
Leadership & Capacity Building
9. Manage the finance team in order to meet both business objectives and individual professional development that leads to enhanced competencies and team performance.
10. Lead the Finance team; supervise and manage their performance and development in line with the organization’s goals, objectives, policies and regulations.
Education and Experience requirements
• Master’s degree in finance, accounting or relevant field
• A relevant professional qualification, such as ACCA, CPA or CFA; and;
• At least Four (4) years of experience in a finance or accounting, 2 of which should be at senior management level in a utility or large electric energy operation company with vast financial and investment operations
• Bachelor’s degree (A0) in a relevant field and.
• A relevant professional qualification, such as ACCA, CPA or CFA;
• At least 6 years working experience in a related field, 4 of which should be at a Senior Management level in a utility or large electric energy operation or company with vast financial and investment operations
HEAD ADMINISTRATION AND LOGISTICS
1. Develop and oversee the implementation of the asset management system, including: the establishment of the Asset Management Unit, departmental policies and procedures
2. Manage planning and implementation of logistics, including coordination with Project Managers and Project Developers
3. Supervise the building’s operations and maintenance, real estate, project planning and management, communication,finance, facility function, technology integration, and environmental
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree (A0) in Business Administration or procurement or a full professional qualification in Procurement and;
• At least 8 years of experience in an Administration or procurement related role, 3 of which should be at manager level
Note: “REG is an equal opportunity employer. As part of its Gender Mainstreaming policy and program, we seek to increase the number of women in all levels of the organization. Therefore, we strongly encourage women to apply. Special consideration will be given to qualified women applicants.”
Required Documents for application:
1. An application letter;
2. A detailed updated Curriculum Vitae;
3. A photocopy of academic degree;
4. A photocopy of the Identity card;
5. Full addresses of three referees, including preferably one of previous supervisors.
6. Proof of Experience (Work Certificate (s))
Submission of Applications
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their soft copy applications addressed to the MANAGING DIRECTOR of EUCL Ltd through this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 10/01/2019 at 05:00 P.M. Hard copies are not accepted. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
For more details on the Terms of Reference for these positions, please visit our website on www.reg.rw