NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE – AEROSHELL
Based in: Kigali Free Zone
Reports to: Business Development Manager, the Netherlands
Salary Indication: Competitive remuneration with a generous performance bonus
Position Summary: For the Central & East African region VPS International is seeking a sales hunter pur sang for this new to be created, very challenging position. He/she will be based in Kigali where we have a lube oil blending plant and warehouse. He/she will work on a daily basis with our colleagues in the Netherlands. International traveling is requested (approx. 40% of your time) within the territory.
Position Responsibilities: The role of New Business Development is focused primarily on the acquisition of new customers yet overtime it will include account management depending of your success.
• Establish relationships with new customers and secure contracts with new customers based on sales quotes and targets (to develop and agreed together with the Business Development Manager)
• Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales (and in some cases through delivery and cash receipt)
• Contact potential customers using various direct methods such as calling and face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking, social media campaigns, LinkedIn etc.
• Consult with prospect about business challenges and requirements, as well as the range of options and cost benefits of each. Value Selling driven!
• Maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge in order to have meaningful conversations with prospects (you will be trained by VPS International Staff and Aeroshell)
• Make presentations to senior managers and decision makers • Draft and deliver proposals
• Work with technical staff and product specialists where required to address customer requirements
• Cultivate strong relationships with distributors and partner companies that may be required to meet your sales targets
• Provide feedback to company management on market trends, competitive threats, unmatched needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offerings
• Be a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace
• Conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Ability to independently hunt for new customers, negotiate and close the deal!!!
• Ability to work independently with limited supervision yet able to report proactively
• Ability to manage multiple sales leads while maintaining a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail • Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite required
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and preferably France
• Knowledge of commercial contracts and transactions terms
• Significant sales knowledge required and experienced (proven track record!)
• 3-5 year’s sales experience in B2B environment, preferably aviation industry
• Master’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Entrepreneurship or Commerce
• Some knowledge of the aviation industry with application to business development, contract administration and/or marketing is preferred
About VPS / Aeroshell
Standing out in the competitive lubricant after market is difficult. In 25 years of experience in the international lubricants market, we have learned that only teamwork is leading to success.
Outstanding product quality, short delivery times, relevant stock keeping procedures and OEM approvals are all aspects that need to be present at a successful player in this lubricant after market.
We are able to offer our clients a complete assortment of lubricants and greases. Our full service private label program is taking care of everything; from development, production and packaging up to documentation and transportation, all so that you are able to focus on what really counts, the sales!
If interested send your applications to email@example.com
Click here for the original advert