- Follow up and monitor all activities related to the implementation of the Trade Logistics Facilities Project;
- Propose the development of new trade logistics initiatives to implement trade logistics strategy;
- Monitor the construction and operationalization process of the Trade Logistics facilities;
- Carry out the supervisory role of the activities for the transaction advisors for Trade Logistics facilities;
- Disseminate information on trade logistics to stakeholders;
- Gathering information and data collection on trade logistics for strategic decision making;
- Organize and monitor the trade development of trucking industry and oversee implementation of trucking industry study recommendations;
- Prepare annual action plan and allocate the budget to the trade logistics projects.
A0 in Trade, Economics, Business Administration, Management and Commerce with 3 years of working experience; Or Master’ Degree in Trade, Economics, Business Administration, Management
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
- Analytical, problem
- solving and critical thinking skills.
- Technical understanding of system being analyzed and how it affects the various business units.
- Good at handling and meeting deadlines.
- tasking skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities and keep up with project scope changes.
- Able to work well with both internal and external clients.
- Good presentation skills, and ability to communicate with various audiences, including end users and managers.
- starter with leadership skills in order to take charge of or facilitate requirement
- gathering sessions.
- Strong attention to detail organizational skills.
Quick learner who is easily able to learn new products, systems, applications and technologies.
To apply and for more information please click here