GREEN HILLS ACADEMY
Green Hills Academy (GHA) is an International School in Rwanda catering from Nursery – Grade 12 and serving nearly 1700 students. It offers the Cambridge IGCSE Program to its grades 9 and 10 students and the International Baccalaureate (IB) diploma program to its grades 11 and 12 students. Its student body comes from 56 different countries and it has an international staff. GHA offers two streams for families, where they can choose between a complete international program using English or a bilingual program where all core courses are taught in English and French. GHA is a candidate school for international accreditation through AdvancED and is a Roundsquare school. Please see the website for more information.
This is a call to interested Teachers to apply for several positions for the 2018-19 school year, beginning August 2018. Please note all positions are for English speakers, unless noted.
High School (Grade 9 to Grade 12), experience with IGCSE and IB are required.
• Science, English, Literature, Humanities, Business Studies, French as a First Language/Literature, French as a Foreign Language, Kinyarwanda Teacher.
Middle School (Grade 6 to Grade 8)
• Health Teacher, French Teacher, French History/Geography Teacher, French as a foreign language Teacher.
Elementary Schools Teachers (Grade 1 to 5)
• French Primary Teacher, English Primary Teacher, Physical Education Teacher (French or English speaker)
General positions for the whole School
• Permanent Substitute Teacher (1 English speak and I French speaker)
• Band Director for Middle and High School Programs (must have woodwind experience)
A teaching diploma and a relevant degree are required. Experience teaching is an asset. Experience working in an international school is desirable. Experience with the French national curriculum is preferred for French teachers. A clean criminal record check and original degrees is mandatory.
Interested persons should send a resume supported by three professional references to the following email address: email@example.com
School website: www.greenhillsacademy.rw