Job Description (Key Responsibilities)
Partnerships planning and coordination:
Expand and maintain NCST’s network of partners and collaborators to advance the institution’s mission
Prepare partnership proposals and agreements with NCST’s partners in Rwanda and abroad
Coordinate NCST’s fundraising efforts for research and innovation
Serve as a point of contact between various partners and the Council as needed
Work on other duties assigned by the NCST Executive Secretary
Report to Head of department
Knowledge in R&D economics and strategic planning,
Experience in conducting Research in Science, Technology and Innovation
Knowledge of global Science and Technology Innovation Ecosystems
Skills to design strategic briefs and foresights concept notes for stakeholders’ decision making support
Proficiency in use of Information Technology (IT) tools.
Bachelor’s Degree in the following with 4 years of working experience: Technology business administration and Management, Industrial Management, Industrial Economics, System Engineering, Geo
- Econometrics, Biostatistics, Business Process Engineering; or a Master’s Degree in the same fields with 1 year of working experience.
Key technical skills and knowledge required:
- Knowledge in opportunity mapping using both standard and web search methodology.
- Proficiency in using social media platforms and networking.
- Strong analytical and leadership skills.
- Sound communication skills.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English is required.