|Federation Handicap International is looking competent service providers (Individuals or Companies) for conducting vocational training for 80 youth with disabilities in Refugee camps of Rwanda|
|Organization||Handicap International Federation (HI)|
|Project||Strengthening inclusion and access to services for persons with specific needs and persons with mental health and psychosocial support needs in urban areas, Congolese and Burundian refugee camps of Rwanda|
|Location||Gihembe, Nyabiheke, Kiziba, Mugombwa, Kigeme and Mahama camps|
|Job title||Service provider/vocational trainer|
|Activity||Conduct vocational training for 80 youth with disabilities in Refugee camps of Rwanda|
|Duration of contract||3 months|
|Closing date for application||On 13th, January 2019, at 00:00|
1. Purpose of this activity
This initiative contributes towards finding sustainable solutions to the overwhelming challenges experienced by youth with disabilities such as: unemployment, over dependency, self-insufficiency and lack of access to financial capital to initiate small income generating activities. It complements other activities which respond to the output 3: The socio-economic participation of persons of concern (PoC) with Specific needs strengthened. All youth with disabilities who were selected for this vocational training will be acquainted will knowledge and skills to compete for the jobs on the local market or become job creators.
2. Scope of work
A prior assessment will be conducted by the selected service provider/trainer to determine the level of knowledge and skills of the intended beneficiaries. Based on the ascertained level of knowledge and skills, she/he will undertake the responsibility to design relevant tools e.g. curriculum, Training manuals tailored to get hands on experience and empower the participants with vocational skills to make them more competent on the national market. The service provider/trainer will be responsible for organizing a 3 months vocational training including practical exercises and issuing certificates of completion to the participants from the above mentioned locations.
3. Responsibilities and profile of the service provider per each camp
3.1 MUGOMBWA REFUGEE CAMP
3.2 KIGEME REFUGEE CAMP
3.3 NYABIHEKE REFUGEE CAMP
3.4 GIHEMBE REFUGEE CAMP
3.5 KIZIBA REFUGEE CAMP
3.6 MAHAMA REFUGEE CAMP
1. Organization of Bids
Interested individual or consultancy firms are expected to submit a detailed proposal with the following components:
• Technical offer (details of methods, approaches, techniques, instruments, samples, capacity analysis, technical resources to be involved, practical tips, work plan, etc.);
• Financial (details of cost in a logical manner and in Rwandan francs).
• A sample of documents and reports of similar services provided recently
• CV (s) highlighting the experiences and skills related to this services opportunity
• Certified copies of degrees and certificates of completion for previous assignments.
• Certificate of registration and non-claim issued by Rwanda Revenue Authority
How to apply
Interested competent service providers are invited to submit their proposal files to the HI Country Director, by January 13th, 2019, at 00:00 on the address below :
• FEDERATION HANDICAP INTERNATIONAL,KK 15 RD /KK 10 Ave, Kicukiro, IMELA House, Kigali city, B.P747 Kigali
• Or by e-mail: email@example.com with subject: VOCATRAIN-REF-HI-201811.
Done at Kigali, 28th December 2018.