REPORTING LINE: HEAD OF CORPORATE AND INSTITUTIONAL BANKING
DEPARTMENT: CORPORATE AND INSTITUTIONAL BANKING
Grow business portfolio for the Bank’s Corporates and targeted market i.e. customers’ base, loan book, liabilities portfolio, transactions. Effective relationships management resulting in optimum clients satisfaction, retention and increase of share of wallet through cross-selling and up-selling of the Bank’s products.
The successful candidates will be responsible for the following:
- Deep, continuous and up to date understanding of the market and the industry trends; of the economy performance and priorities; of sectors performance; of new developments and projects;
- Identify and seize arising business opportunities thru high level market knowledge & intelligence;
- Build and maintain a strong leads pipeline at all time and achieve a high conversion rate;
- Grow the Corporates clients base by onboarding new relationships;
- Existing clients’ wallet sizing for offering new products & services and increase share of wallet;
- Cross-sell and Up-sell ALL Bank’s products especially transactional banking;
- Achieve B/S, P&L as well as ratios budget / objectives e.g. revenue mix, non-performing level, etc.
- Extended excellent service to clients and live by the Bank’s service charter standards;
- Manage complaints in collaboration with business support units for timely and effective closure;
- Enhance clients’ loyalty to ensure high retention and lower churn rate levels;
- Comply with all Bank’s policies and procedures, laws & other regulatory requirements incl. Credit policy, loans/facilities processing and monitoring procedures, KYC/AML/STR procedures, etc.
- Closely work with the origination teams by providing accurate & reliable customers’ information for proper credit appraisals, risks assessment and quality loans booking;
- Assess, on regular basis, service delivery performance and propose to management enhancements and /or new products or services ideas for consideration;
- Provide leadership to RMs in areas of expertise especially loans/facilities structuring;
To qualify for this role applicants must have the following:
- A degree in Business, Finance, Banking or a related fields;
- 3+ years’ experience in Relationships Management within a financial institution or similar sectors;
- Proven skills for credit appraisals and financial analysis;
- Proven skills in marketing & sales of financial products & services
- Deep knowledge and perspectives appreciation of Corporates on the local and regional market;
- Business development skills and passion for customer service;
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills and presentation capabilities;
- Demonstrate ability to adequately represent the Bank’s brand and values at all time;
Interested candidates are required to submit their CV and cover letters- clearly indicating the title of the position being applied for to firstname.lastname@example.org; the deadline for submission of applications is at 5:00pm on 9th August 2019.
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.