La Compagnie pour l’Organisation et la Promotion des Activités-café (COOPAC_Ltd) would like to recruit the competent and qualified candidates to fill the following post:
1. Secretary at the office of Kigali
Minimum requirements for the post
• Be a Rwandese or other nationality living and working in Rwanda
• Having at least A2 level in Secretariat Studies, with 3 years working experience.
• Good computer literacy and fluent in English and French languages
• Be ready to work at Kigali or somewhere else in Rwanda
• Having a working experiences on project Secretary is an added value
Attributions for the post
Management of correspondence received and dispatched;
Ensure reception at the reception;
Announce visitors to the executive office;
Manage received mails and ensure their follow-up;
Establish various correspondence related to work;
Perform any other attribution requested by management
The interested candidates should submit or send via-email the following documents:
Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Copies of academic qualification with copies of certificate of previous employers.
To the following address:
• e-mail: email@example.com
N.B: For more details on the job description please call 0781038607
Deadline of submission is November 28th, 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for next steps.
Done at Kigali, December 28th, 2017
NZUNGIZE KEZA Anita
Marketing and sales Manager