• Develop the institution’s annual media plan and ensure its implementation;
• Regularly gather Institution’s information, manage and disseminate it to the relevant stakeholders.
• Monitor media information related to RISA and make sure responses are timely provided where necessary
• Provide media and communication advice to institution
• Develop media handling plans for all upcoming events, organise press conferences and draft press releases.
• Write content for the institutional website and ensure it is always updated
A0 in Communication, International Relations, Journalism, Marketing, Languistics and Literature.
Key technical skills and knowledge required:
- Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Report writting and presentation skills
- Computer skills
- Creativity and initiative
- Good organisational and time
- management skills
- Teamworking skills
- Effective public relations and public speaking skills
- Interviewing skills
- Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/or French. Knowledge of all is an advantage
To apply and for more information please click here