Our client, a global leader in irrigation solutions for a sustainable agriculture is implementing a major irrigation project in Rwanda expected to last 18 months and seeks to hire an Installations Manager to be based in Rwanda.
A. JOB PURPOSE;
Ensure the successful implementation and commissioning of GAHP (Gabiro agriculture hub project) project in the shortest period possible and most effective way possible. Manage and lead the installation and engineering teams on site, supervise and manage the onsite relationship with all subcontractors and constantly look for ways to push the project forward.
Maintain ongoing and effective communication with the onsite team of the customer and the project engineer / consultant.
B. MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Management of Netafim installation & engineering teams
2. Management of all subcontractors
3. Management & effective communication with the RAB project manager and JV project engineer
4. Ensure completion of the project in the shortest period possible, with maximum profit and at the defined quality.
5. Initiates and maintains an ongoing process of "Best Practices in Project Management" with his superiors, subordinates and other onsite stakeholders (customer, other contractors, customer supervisors) inter alia: planning, communicating, reporting, integrating, and controlling.
6. Manage and prioritize the daily activities of the onsite project team to ensure efficiency and goals accomplishment
7. Responsible to maintain project team status meetings, issue status reports, raise "Red Flag" warnings for projects’ deviation from planned schedule, scope of works planning, propose action steps to correct the deviation or escalate the issues to senior management.
8. Document the areas handover responsibility upon system commissioning
a. Bachelor’s Degree in Civil/Water/Soil/Agricultural Engineering
b. 5 Years’ experience managing installations for a major agricultural project
D. ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
1. Proven track record in management of large infrastructure projects, preferably related to water delivery networks and/or agriculture – required
2. Excellent fluency in written and spoken English. French - advantage
3. Soft skills:
a) Strong leadership skills & team player
b) Good communication skills
c) Trustworthy & good work ethics
Our Client is offering a competitive Salary in the range of 900,000 plus or minus dependant on competence
F. HOW TO APPLY
Send CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Heading- INSTALLATION MANAGER - RWANDA on Subject Line before 7th April 2019.
However applications will be reviewed as they are received and qualified candidates called for interview as soon as their CV’s are received.
Our Services include:
• Payroll Services in East Africa
• Outsourced Payroll in East Africa
• Recruitment Agency in East Africa
• Staff and Executive Recruitment Service in East Africa
• Human Resource Outsourcing in East Africa
• Employer of Records in East Africa
• Executive Recruitment in East Africa