AOS LTD is a Service Provider that was established from the Joint Venture between the Government of Rwanda and Korea Telecom and is incorporated under the laws and regulations of the Republic of Rwanda. The company is engaged in the business of providing advanced Information and Communication Technology (“ICT”) services based on a state-of-the-art Data Center, System development and Integrations, e-Gov projects implementation and Consulting among others.
In order to support the growing of it’s IT portfolio business and accomplish its business objective the company is now seeking for a procurement specialist with at least three 7 years of experience in procurement to fill this vacant position.
Position: Procurement Specialist
Position Summary: Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer and working closely with, suppliers and AOS clients, the procurement specialist will be fulltime members of AOS procurement committee
Roles and Responsibilities
- Leads the procurement function and overseas all aspects of purchasing, negotiations, strategy, tool and process implementation for procurement related to goods and services.
- Provides leadership and direction to the procurement function.
- Negotiates favorable contractual terms and conditions for the required goods and services.
- Delivers on cost reduction commitments through the identification, development and execution of strategic sourcing initiatives.
- Develops and implements efficiencies, standardized tools, practices and procedures shortening the RFPs evaluation time and decision making.
- Leads development and execution of a performance driven supplier management process resulting in structured feedback.
- Develops implements and maintains procurement policies and review on a regular basis to ensure relevance and conformance with best practices and ensure compliance with internal and regulatory policies.
- Develops and implements quarterly procurement strategic planning, regular review and adjustments.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the supervisor.
The successful candidate will possess the following skill sets:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Procurement or Logistics and Supply Chain Management or any related areas
- MBA is an added advantage
- Minimum of 4 years of leadership experience in procurement, setting procurement strategies, driving cost savings and improving terms and conditions for contracts
- Self-starter with excellent business/financial acumen, proficient working with cross-functional teams, including demonstrated motivation, influence and the ability to drive change across all levels of the organization;
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent leadership skills including demonstrated ability to develop and manage business driven supplier executive relationships
- Proven track record of successful managing risk
- Possess solid computer skills (proficiency in word, excel, and PowerPoint and experience with online sourcing is preferred
- Proven ability to be hands on within a heavy workload environment
CPIS is desirable
Interested candidates, who meet the conditions herein, should submit their application electronically via our recruitment portal: recruitment.aos.rw by submitted the following documents:
- ž Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae;
- ž Copy of the biodata page of ID;
- ž Copies of degree/certificates;
- ž Daytime telephone contact; email address
- ž Names and contact addresses (with telephone and emails) of 3 referees.
The deadline for submission of application is at 5:00pm 7th June 2019.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 14 days, please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
Done at Kigali, on 24th May 2019.
Kim Seong Woo
Chief Executive Officer