Elaborate an M&E framework and a comprehensive Monitoring and Evaluation plan with
baselines for performance appraisal and collect data resourceful for Monitoring and
• Monitor the implementation of the strategic and action plans and performance contract on
a regular basis.
• Implement M&E policies and strategies and ensure quality and accountability of M&E.
• Collect, analyse, present and report on indicators as per agreed M&E framework and
carry out budget execution reviews to compare budget and actual cost during the
implementation of the strategic and action plans and performance contract.
• Produce monthly, quarterly, mid
- term and annual progress reports and ensure that M&E
findings, relevant learning and recommendations are documented, disseminated to staff
and channelled into future decision
- making processes and monitor the implementation of
the decisions taken in management committee meeting thereof.
• Ensure the standards & systems used to deliver quality and accountable services and
monitoring reports including information on levels of compliance achieved against
standards and indicators.
• Search, collect, analyse, present, interpret and report statistical data on SGF’s activities
and forecast trends for the future.
• Process information by using statistical and database software to produce regular and ad
hoc reports and ensure that the database on SGF activities contains necessary information
and is regularly updated.
A0 in Economics, Planning, Management, Development Studies
To apply and for more information please click here