- Plan and coordinate the administrative activities of the museum.
- Ensure proper use of petty cash and revenues generated in the museum;
- Carry out periodic inspections of the state of the museum buildings, collections and report to the director of unit;
- Follow up instructions from hierarchical authorities concerning the museum;
- Propose the draft of annual action plan and the budget of the museum;
- Supervise the attendance of the museum’s staff
- Produce a daily statistic report on the museum’s visitors;
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Participate in the development of heritage sites, promotion of crafts of the surrounding region ;
- Supervise and contribute to receive and guide museum’s visitors.
A0 in Museology, Heritage Studies, Anthropology, History, Linguistics and Literature, Sociology,
Economics, Management, Philosophy, Political sciences, Agriculture, Law, Biology Zoology, Conservation
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
- Knowledge of Rwandan culture and values;
- Extremely knowledgeable about the museum’s collection;
- Knowledgeable about conservation methods;
- Computer Skills;
- Organizational Skills;
- Communication Skills;
- High analytical & Complex Problem Solving Skills;
- Judgment & Decision Making Skills;
- Time management Skills;
- Team working Skills;
- Fluency in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY