Reviews and edits requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution.
- Develops functional specifications and system design specifications
- Design and implement software applications to meet organization requirements
- Responsible to deliver quality software solution using standard end to end software development cycle
- Responsible for development of new programs, analyses current programs and processes, and making recommendations which yield a more cost effective product.
- Tests new programs to ensure that logic and syntax are correct, and that program results are accurate; assists lower
- level programmers with programming assignments.
- Document code consistently throughout the development process by listing a description of the program, special instructions, and any changes made in database tables or procedures, modular and database level.
- Provide assistance to testers and support personnel as needed to determine system problems.
0 in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information and Communication Technology, Business Information Technology, Information Management System with 3 years of working experience ; Certifications in CCNA, MCSE, MCSD, MCTs (.NET),LAMP/WAMP Framework or MCITP are added advantages or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information and Communication Technology, Information Management System, Business Information Technology
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
- Open source technologies skills
- Knowledge of web server infrastructure
- Experience leading teams of software engineers in the development of web applications
- Advanced knowledge of Server environments (window, linux, unix)
- XML experience
- Proficient in RDBMS (expertise with Stored Procedures and User
- Defined Functions), database structures, and ADO).
- Database performance tuning experience
- Proficient in web application security and database security. Experience with an application / database layer intrusion detection / prevention appliance is greatly appreciated.
- Expert knowledge of all database vendor versions;
- Proficient in designing, writing, editing, and debugging programs and databases;
To apply and for more information please click here