Job Vacancy: MFS Finance Executive in Mobile Money Section
About MTN Rwanda:
MTN Rwanda is always looking for more agents of change to join us in delivering a Bold, New, Digital World to Our Customers, and it is through our compelling brand I-hal- we can attract the right talents.
MTN Rwanda seeks to recruit a highly competent and self-motivated employee to join its MTN Business Department at the position of MFS Finance Executive in Mobile Money Section reporting to MFS Financial Manager.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Prepare daily reconciliation report for all Mobile money transactions between ECW platform and Trust Account for all Mobile Money partner banks
- Ensure Central Bank reconciliation statements area prepared and submitted daily
- Provide first level support to all partner banks most especially on push and pull transactions.
- Ensure Mobile Money Audit recommendations are followed up and timely closed.
- Prepare, Analyse and provide daily, weekly and monthly Mobile Money Financial statements as required by management
- Analyses and provide daily, weekly and monthly reports on financial transactions for all Mobile Money Service Providers
- Perform Mobile Money Bulk Payments as requested by Corporate organizations and support Mobile money Bulk payment initiatives aimed al-penel-ral-ing the Corporate base
- Facilitate Franchisee float liquidation and stock purchases through Mobile Money • Support business relationship between Partner banks and Mobile Money International/regional remittance corridors
- Prepare weekly and monthly Regional and International remittances report.
- Ensure Agent Commission payments and Franchisee incentives are processed and paid by 7th of the following month
- Ensure all Mobile Money Service provider liquidations requests are processed and paid on time
- Handle with urgency any Mobile money related query from field staffs, service centers, call center, franchises, mobile money agents, clients etc
- Mobile money documentation and archiving • Support Mobile Money product development process and cul-over to production
- Support Marchant- payment recruitment process, Marchant- code activation and training process
Job Qualifications and Requirements
- • Bachelor’s Degree in finance and Accounting
- • 2 Years’ experience in Finance Operation or some experience in Mobile Money reconciliation • Pursuing a professional Accounting course (CPA etc.)
How to apply:
All interested candidates are requested to send their application letters and updated curriculum vita together with copies of their academic credentials not later than 26th Jan 2018. Through jobs platform on: jobs2.RW@mtn.com
MTN Rwandacell Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted within fourteen (14) days after the submission deadline.
NOTE: Only qualified applicants will be contacted within fourteen (14) days after the submission deadline.