COGEBANQUE is looking for inspired innovators, self-driven and highly creative personalities to collaborate with the bank in taking it to the next level of success. If you feel you have what it takes, we would like to hear from you.
Interested candidates will send their application via email at firstname.lastname@example.org by or before 30th April 2019 marking the subject as "The Job You Are Applying For". Eg: " Management Control Officer"
JOB TITLE: MANAGEMENT CONTROL OFFICER
Grade: Senior Officer
Responsible for preparation of management accounting reports, branch and other delivery channel profitability analysis, and variances analysis. The staff will also be participating in the preparation of annual budget and Revised Annual Forecast.
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE
General and Behavioral
- - Excellent oral and written communication
- - Ability to manage relationships and expectations on various levels
- - Excellent interpersonal skills
- - Good planning and organisation skills
Education & Qualification
- - Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics or closely related field
- - A Professional qualification in ACCA/CPA, CIMA
- - 3 years’ experience in a finance role in a regulated financial institution
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- - Monthly financial report for management
- - Monthly management ALCO reports
- - Monthly branch performance reports
- - Monthly performance reports on ATMs and other delivery channels
- - Monthly report on Key performance and regulatory ratios
- - Prepare the exceptional reports on monthly basis to facilitate the management in making informed decisions
- - Variance analysis between budget and actuals
- - Breakeven analysis for bank’s delivery channels – on quarterly basis
- - Financial leakage analysis
- - Analyze the payback period and NPV for any investments to be done in new branches and delivery channels
- - Product profitability analysis – on quarterlybasis
- - Branch and staff productivity analysis
- - Stress testing of key ratios
- - The business viability analysis for all bank’s projects
- - Cost to income ratio analysis for key operations of the bank.
- - Cost benefit analysis for any changes proposed for business operations
Participate in Budget preparation process
- - Collect the data from respective branches and departments/units, which is required for budget preparation
- - Participate in the preparation of revised annual forecast
- - Provide technical guidance where users have difficulties in using the budget template.
- - Work with the manager to check on the capital expenditure budget, before its execution.
- - Help the manager to confirm the availability of adequate budget for any significant expenses before it occurs
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!
Done at Kigali, on 19th April 2019
Director of Human Resources and Administration