- Designing, implementation, configuring and supporting large and heavy Databases.
- Perform database and application administration, performance and tuning, and backup and recovery.
- Interpreting data, analysing results using statistical techniques and providing ongoing reports
- Keep up to date with the latest technical developments in the related area.
- To proactively identify, troubleshoot and resolve live database systems issues in ensuring accuracy and integrity of data.
- Recommend standards and procedures for acquisition of database systems to ensure quality control and compliancy of requirement specifications;
- Present information in an understandable and accurate format for a variety of applications within LODA
- Provides assistance in the preparation of special analyses and reports to the institution and various departments.
- Provide support for data management activities and attend relevant meetings as the person in charge.
A0 in Statistics , Applied Mathematics ,Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information and Communication Technology, Information Management System, Business Information Technology, with 3 years of working experience, or Master’s degree in Statistics , Applied Mathematics , Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information and Communication Technology, Information Management System, Business Information Technology.
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
- Management and integrity of data skills
- Knowledge of computerized information system including the operation and maintenance of data files
- Excellent understanding of MIS data administration and management functions (collection, analysis, distribution etc.)
- Familiarity with modern database and information system technologies
- High Analytical & Complex Problem Solving Skills;
- Interpersonal Skills;
- Effective communication skills;
- Able to work well with both internal and external clients.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Quick learner who is easily able to learn new products, systems, applications and technologies
- Time Management Skills;
- Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage .
To apply and for more information please click here