• Assist the legal affairs specialist in all legal matters.
• Reviews standard and unique contract and procurement documentation in consultation with relevant government/public donor institutions to ensure their legal correctness and completeness
• Prepare contracts and MoUs between the institution and stakeholders.
• Propose necessary amendments to laws, contracts and agreements to keep them relevant;
• Interpret laws, instructions, regulations and procedures to the whole institution.
Bachelors Degree in Law
Key technical skills and knowledge required:
- High analytical and problem solving skills
- Legal research and analysis in complex areas of law
- Knowledge of Substantive Law and Legal Procedures
- Decision making skills
- Experience in contract drafting and negotiation
- Excellent communication skills
- Very effective organization skills
- Computer skills
- Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/or French. Knowledge of all is an advantage.
To apply for more information please click here