Agaciro Development Fund is the Rwanda’s sovereign wealth fund that was established by Rwandans in 2011. In the framework of strengthening its human resource capacity, the Fund is recruiting a highly qualified and motivated candidate to fill the following vacant positions.
Position: IT Manager
Reports to: Chief Shared Services Officer
• Manage Management Information Systems, IT infrastructure and advise on matters relating to ICT at AGDF.
• Ensure the availability, performance and security of IT systems and infrastructure at AGDF
• Maintain and enhance AGDF effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies
• Manage and complete IT projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user divisions and stakeholders
• Manage and supervisor the work of Systems & Network Administrator and other IT related tasks.
• Work with PR on the design of website of the AGDF.
• Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
Interested candidates must have at least 5 years of relevant proven experience within ICT field and meet the following position requirement:
• Having documented achieved results related to the position’s responsibilities
• Being a holder of bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science or information technologies related field.
• Possession of experience in handling servers, cyber security, IT systems and access control
• Being fluent in English and/or French both in writing and speaking
Applications including cover letter, CV with three references, copies of academic credentials and ID copy addressed to the CEO should be submitted to AGDF head office not later that 25th January 2019 at 11h00pm.
Done at Kigali, 17th January 2019
Chief Executive Officer