Rwanda Printery Company Ltd is a Private company owned by the Government under the Ministry of Finance and Economic planning, the company wishes to recruit capable candidates to fill vacant positions. The details of these posts are hereunder.
Internal Auditor (1)
Functionally, the Internal Auditor shall report to the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors;
Administratively, Internal Audit reports to Chief Executive Officer;
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Develop detailed audit plans and programs for RPC Ltd and its constituencies.
- Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls; operations and information systems
- Perform specific audit procedures and prepare work papers documenting the audit procedures performed
- Assess the company’s risks and Provide assurance to management and the Audit Committee on the adequacy and effectiveness of the risk management process;
- Evaluate the Internal control and Provide appropriate recommendations for improving the governance process in the accomplishment of its objectives;
- Ensure that the organization is complying with relevant laws and statutes and Make recommendations to avoid waste and fraud and investigate the suspected fraud or irregularity;
- Communicate opportunities for improving management control, viability and sustainability of services or profitability identified during the audit to the appropriate level of management
- Provide assistance to the external auditor as requested
- Guide the process for identifying and designing the key indicators for each component, to record and report physical progress against the annual work plan and budget
- Advise CEO on areas for improvement in the internal control process
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance with a full or advanced level of professional qualification recognized by IFAC such as ACCA, CIMA; CPA or CIPFA with two years of experience in a similar position.
Skills and Competencies required:
- Must have knowledge of standards audit techniques
- Must have good decision making, report writing, and excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently, remain focused and maintain the highest integrity and objectivity.
- Having a good background and understanding of International Standards of Auditing
- Strong Work Ethic and High integrity and openness combined with the commitment to good governance;
How to Apply:
Candidates applying for the above posts shall write an application letter addressed to the Chief Executive Officer of RWANDA PRINTERY COMPANY Ltd accompanied by a detailed CV, a notified degree and a copy of the Identity card. The application document will be sent to email@example.com with the position applied for clearly indicated in the subject line. The deadline for submission of applications is January, 21st /2019 at 17h00hrs. Only applications received through the above-stated email address will be considered.
Note: The candidate who does not meet the requirements should not waste time to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Published date: 07/01/2019
John Pius RUHINDA
Chief Executive Officer