- Establish the state of craft needs to supply the shop.
- Receive and labeling new objects in the shop, and establish stock cards.
- Provide receipts to the customers.
- Deposit the revenues collected to the INMR’s bank accounts and hand over proof documents to the revenue officer of the Institute.
- Provide monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports.
A2 in Accounting, Commerce, Pedagogy, Humanities
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
- Knowledge of Rwandan culture and values;
- Knowledge of museum products;
- Extremely knowledgeable about the museum’s collection;
- Knowledge able about conservation methods;
- Customer care skills;
- Computer Skills;
- Organizational Skills;
- Communication Skills;
- High analytical & Complex Problem Solving Skills;
- Judgment & Decision Making Skills;
- Time management Skills;
- Team working Skills;
- Fluency in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY