INDANGABUREZI COLLEGE OF EDUCATION (ICE) is a higher learning institution located in RUHANGO district.
Our vision is to become an influential Centre of Excellence in Education, learning, research and provision of innovative services to the community.
The mission of ICE is to “upgrade the intellectual and educational expertise of teachers who are capable to guide and educate the young generations who are holistic and practices lifelong education.
Indangaburezi College of education has one faculty of education which is divided into six departments as shown below:
• Department of early childhood education
• Department of Education in Economics and Geography
• Department of Education in English and French
• Department of Education in English and Kinyarwanda
• Department of Education in English and Swahili
• Department of Education in Computer and Geography
INDANGABUREZI COLLEGE OF EDUCATION (ICE) seeks to hire qualified, committed and experienced teaching staff to fill the following positions for the academic year 2018-2019.
1. (1)Senior lecturer (PhD in Economics , geography and education)
2. (1)Senior lecturer (PhD in linguistics and other related fields)
3. (1) Senior lecturer ( PhD in education )
4. (3) Lecturers(PhD in Geography, literature, childhood education and other related fields)
5. (4) Assistant lecturers (Master’s degree in French or English domain, childhood education ,Economics and other related fields)
At least 3 years professional experience in teaching at higher learning level.
Fluency in English, written and verbal required.
Excellent understanding of higher education sector particularly issues related to teacher training.
Knowledge and expertise in competency – based education
Interested candidates should send an application letter addressed to the Principal of Indangaburezi College of education to firstname.lastname@example.org plus updated curriculum vitae in English, including 3 names of professional referees.
The deadline for receiving application is 30th August 2018.
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.