Duties and Responsibilities
The following duties and responsibilities should be undertaken in this post.
1. Translate documents in various units
- Translate various documents submitted by various Departments in PMO and Ministries attached to PMO and ensure they meet their reporting time schedules.
2. Review and make corrections –Ensure that all texts intended for publication for the PMO and in the Official Gazette of the Republic of Rwanda are of quality
3. Translate Cabinet Meeting reports
- as a responsibility of producing accurate and timely reports of Cabinet Meetings;
4. Develop quality Translation
- to examine adherence to any policy, contractual, regulatory and legislative. Provide advisory services and solutions to financial control issues on cases or dossiers engaging the institution.
5. External & Stakeholder Relationships
- Establish and work with a network of stakeholders. Team up with relevant Departments from MINIJUST and fine
- tune various legal texts in Parliament;
6. Perform any other tasks as may be assigned by the supervising Authority.
A0 in Applied Translation Studies, Law , Arts and Languages with 3 year working experience or Master or Equivalent in Applied Translation Studies, Law , Arts, Languages with 1 year of working experience
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
- Communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent IT Skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Social Media) (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Social Media)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organization skills
- Conscientious and independent worker
To apply and for more information about this position please click here