Ruhengeri Institute of Higher Education ( INES-Ruhengeri) is calling for application s to the position of Human Resources Officer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The incumbent will per form the following duties:
1. Ensure the proper management of staff tile s and related dossiers;
2. Ensure the timely remuneration of staff:
3. Ensure timely clearance vis-a-vis the concerned institutions (RSSB, RRA. etc):
4. lmplement the capacity building policy of the institution ;
5. Plan and organize the annual leaves for staff:
6. Provides ad vice and support to staff and manager s on human resources related matters.
7. Monitoring staff performance and attendance:
8. Prepare all activities related to the recruitment of staff;
9. To prepare appointment letters for newly recruited staff;
10. To plan and execute a ll activities related to annual and circumstantial leaves:
11 . To ensure the management and development of Human Resources at INES-Ruhengeri,
12. Participate to the preparation rind execution of administrative activities o r tile whole year.
13. To ensure the follow Lip and assessment of performance contract of staff:
14. Assume any duties requested by Administration of the lNES relating to his/her function.
I . Bachelor’ s Degree in Human Resources Management: Management: Administration;
2. At least Upper Second Class (Di s/inc/ ion ) is a must ;
3. Minimum of at least 2 years of relevant experience in a recognized organization with proof of experience;
4. Excellent knowledge of Kinyarwanda, English and French;
5. Knowledge of human resources policies. procedures and labour law and ability to apply them in
an organizational setting in Rwandan context:
6. Mastering the lCT technologies :
7. Having a professional qualilication in HR management is an added advantage.
How to apply
Detailed curriculum vitae, copy of degrees, a copy of national identity card or passport , certificates and any other useful documents with an application letter addressed to the Vice-Chancellor of INES-Ruhengeri should be submitted electronically via email@example.com or physically via the general secretariat of INES Ruhengeri not later than 14th August 2019 at 5:00 PM .
Only short listed candidates will be notified via www.ines.ac.rw.