Exciting Career Opportunity
Are you ambitious and seeking for a career rewarding challenge to propel you to the next level?
Unguka Bank is recruiting for various interesting positions as follow:
Head of Human Resources reporting to the Chief Executive Officer
Develop and own HR strategies of the bank. You will build upon and rely on your HR functional expertise and effectiveness to align critical human resources principles with business objectives. You will align organizational transformations and staffing strategies to promote talent and growth.
- Develop, Review and or update human resource policies and procedures and ensure they are effective, efficient, fair and transparent, and promote equal opportunities;
- Increase the overall performance of the bank by creating strong interactive relationship with client groups;
- Build a workforce that creates a competitive advantage by recruiting, developing and retaining top talent;
- Drive continuous improvement and lead change in a premiere Human Resources organization;
- Adhere to structures and processes in place for the management of performance of the bank;
- Assess training and development needs of staff and provide appropriate induction and orientation, training, supervision and support as required;
- Ensure all staff, have adequate access to HR policies and procedures;
- Coordination of performance and talent management;
- Assess staffing needs as required. Identify and recruit new and replacement staff including scheduling of contract extensions, new contracts, and necessary terminations.
- Establish and maintain updated personnel files.
- Undergraduate degree from a recognized university in Human Resources discipline;
- A Master’s degree/professional qualifications will be an added advantage;
- Over 5 Years of working experience in a people management role in senior management;
- Excellent communication and motivation skills;
- Ability to influence at varying levels across the bank;
- Previously demonstrated leadership skills;
- Ability to work with less supervision when establishing priorities for the bank.
How to apply:
If you believe your career objectives match these challenging roles, send your application and CV to email@example.com with the position you are applying for in subject line not later than January 31, 2019, at 4:00 pm.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Done at Kigali, January 15, 2019
Chief Executive Officer