Exciting Career Opportunity
Are you ambitious and seeking for a career rewarding challenge to propel you to the next level?
Unguka Bank is recruiting for various interesting positions as follow:
Head of Business Banking reporting to the Chief Executive Officer
Transform and provide leadership to the business team of the bank.
- Develop, execute and manage commercial strategy and tactical business plan, taking into account the market opportunity/growth potential, competitor activity, existing capabilities, and risk appetite;
- Inculcate a service-based sales culture companywide that supports customers placing their needs at the forefront of all that we do.
- Seek new opportunities and nurture existing relationships to identify new business.
- Drive agreed target market selection and customer propositions within the strategy with relevant profitable products and services mix;
- Define and deliver on approved measurable business growth objectives, management processes and measures for self and entire business development team of the bank;
- Adhere to structures and processes in place for the management of credit, operational, reputation, financial crime and regulatory risk.
- Responsibility for management of the banks business development team countrywide.
- Undergraduate degree from a recognized university in a business related discipline;
- A Master’s degree/professional qualifications will be an added advantage;
- Over 5 Years of working experience in bank business development role in senior management with experience in having successfully lead and transformed a large team for results; and
- Business Development Skills, Customer service skills, Relationship/People Management Skills, Negotiation Skills, Leadership skills, Marketing, Selling and Strong Credit analysis skills, computer, and analytical skills.
How to apply:
If you believe your career objectives match these challenging roles, send your application and CV to email@example.com with the position you are applying for in subject line not later than January 31, 2019, at 4:00 pm.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Done at Kigali, January 15, 2019
Chief Executive Officer