Green Hills Academy is looking to recruit Boarding Supervisors. The positions are available immediately. Both night and day matrons are required.
The post holder will be:
• An effective and harmonious part of, an energetic, cohesive and hardworking team.
• Able to communicate effectively in Kinyarwanda, French and English with students, staff and parents.
• Professional, flexible, conscientious, and able to act with discretion at all times.
• Experienced in working with teenagers
• A self starter with a calm and patient manner.
• Able to demonstrate a genuine warmth and interest in pupils.
This position may be of interest to persons with experience in teaching, nursing or other people oriented occupations.
Deadline for application: 22nd November 2017. Interviews will be held soon after the deadline.
Interviews: only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews.
A competitive salary and good health benefits are offered.
Applicants must possess required qualifications and should provide copies of relevant degrees and transcripts. Applicant resumes should include names and contact information of three recent professional referees, two of them who have been direct supervisors.
Inquiries should be made to and resumes sent to: email@example.com