• Maintain and administer company inventory control and property management procedure
• Develop important reports, outline/schedule and conduct stock
- taking as at when due
• Take responsibility for property and maintenance of issues
• Help in planning and maintaining of logistics policies and procedures
• Keep proper records of all forms of transactions relating to the company’s logistics operations
• Resolve problems that are related to transportation and logistics systems
• Negotiate transport or logistics rates with suppliers and customers so as to improve the supply chain
• Analyze areas of corporate logistics so as to find out the most cost
- effective means or method of transporting supplies
• Communicate transport or logistics cost to customers or suppliers as the case may be
• Evaluate and process claims made by the companies
• Coordinate schedules and performing technical reviews, while also handling project management, field supervision, and transportation planning.
• Responsible for the planning, operating, and managing of transportation on a larger management companies.
• Review the employee records to determine overall transportation efficiency.
A Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Bachelor’s Degree in Logistic and Supply Chain Management with 7 years of working experience or Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Bachelor’s Degree in Logistic and Supply Chain Management with 5 years of working experience.
• Knowledge of TVET framework, rules and regulations.
• Background in Finance is an added advantage.
To apply and for more information please click here