|External Consultant for the development of an audio-visual learning resource (DVD-CD) on actual and empirical assessment exercise, use and evaluation of Individual Education Plan (IEP) in a real life situation|
Federation Handicap International which implements its programs under its operational name “HUMANITY & INCLUSION”, is looking for External Consultant for the development of an audio-visual learning resource (DVD-CD) on actual and empirical assessment exercise, use and evaluation of Individual Education Plan (IEP) in a real life situation.
The general objective of this activity is to develop an audio-visual learning resource (DVD-CD) on actual and empirical assessment exercise, use and evaluation of IEP in a real life situation in order to guide teachers while analyzing strengths and needs of learners and setting learning achievable objectives.
Through this activity, the following results will be achieved:
School multidisciplinary teams have understood their roles to assess learners’ educational needs and develop individual education plan when necessary
Teachers are supported in conducting an assessment in order to identify and diagnose the learning needs of children in classroom;
Teachers are guided in using the results from the assessment and modify teaching methods and approaches to meet the learning needs of children with special educational needs.
The capacities of teachers are strengthened and guided to follow all steps while developing and evaluating the IEP
The educational practitioners have understood the importance of doing the assessment and are informed particular needs of learners
PROFILE OF THE CONSULTANT
The consultant should fulfill the following:
• Be qualified in the domain of education, with at least a bachelor’s degree and 3 years of experience in educational background, better with specific knowledge in inclusive education;
• Be knowledgeable, available and trusted;
• Be disability sensitive and child friendly;
• Strong personal organization;
• Performing in Kinyarwanda and English language;
For further information about the job, please read the full terms of reference attached.
ORGANIZATION OF BIDS
Interested individual or consultancy firms are expected to submit a detailed proposal with the following components:
• Technical offer (details of methods, approaches, techniques, instruments, technical resources to be involved, practical tips, work plan, etc.);
• Financial (details of cost in a logical manner).
• Application letter, academic certificates, CV of the consultant or the team leader if the applicant has a company, previous contracts or subcontracts that justify the applicant’s past experience.
Please send a proposal to the HI Country Director, no later than 28th August 2018 on the address below:
• FEDERATION HANDICAP INTERNATIONAL,KK 15 RD /KK 10 Ave, Kicukiro, IMELA House, Kigali city, B.P747 Kigali
• Or by e-mail: email@example.com with subject: CSLT-EXACTE- DVD-CD -HI-201808.
Done at Kigali, 14th August 2018.