Executive Secretary of the Sector
- Coordinate the planning, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and reporting of all activities executed by the Sector as set forth by the law;
- Implement all decisions taken by the Sector Council and directives made by District authorities or higher authorities of the country;
- Supervise activities related to civil registration and officiate marriages;
- Monitor the implementation of master plan at the Sector level and deliver building rehabilitation authorizations in grouped agglomerations and settlements;
- Monitor and evaluate the administration of Cells and serve as a member of the District Technical Coordination Committee.
A0 / A1 in Social Sciencies, Arts, Sciencies with 3 years of working experience Or Master’s Degree in Social Sciencies, Arts, Sciences with 1 year of working experience
Key Technical Skills and Knowledge Required
- Leadership skills
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the Central and Local Government Functionality;
- Good knowledge of government policy
- making processes;
- Analytical, problem
- solving and critical thinking skills.
- tasking skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities and keep up with project scope changes.
- Able to work well with both internal and external clients.
- Leadership skills;
- Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage