Perform daily duties of the Cell administration and monitor the administration of Villages and produce reports thereof;
Follow up, in collaboration with relevant organs, on the security of people and their property in the Cell;
Coordinate community development and citizen participation activities, mobilize the local population on government policies and programs and implement decisions by higher authorities and or the Cell Consultative Council;
Render services provided at the cell level as per the law, and receive and solve or channel issues affecting citizens and provide them with a feedback;
Serve as a minutes taker to the Cell Consultative Committee meetings, monitor all activities of Land Committees, and serve as a nonprofessional bailiff at the Cell level;
Supervise the collection and consolidation of data on specific public (policy) issues at Cell level, and manage the finances and assets of the Cell.
A2 in Social Sciences, Arts and Sciences with 3 years of working experience.
Key Technical Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Leadership skills
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the Central and Local Government Functionality;
- Good knowledge of government policy
- making processes;
- Analytical, problem
- solving and critical thinking skills.
- tasking skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities and keep up with project scope changes.
- Able to work well with both internal and external clients.
- Leadership skills;
- Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage
To apply and for more information please click here