Responsible to Pan, Manage, Coordinate and Report on IT Unit’s Plans and Projects;
- Liaise with Users and Develop IT Strategies, Policies, Systems and Technologies to enhance the Performance of the Ministry;
- Contributing to the design of relevant ICT Training Programs for all MINECOFIN Staff;
- Assisting in other Technical Support Duties including Management of Systems and Applications.
Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information and Communication Technology, Information Management System, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering with 1 year of working experience in ICT or A0 in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computering Engineering; Computer Engineering, Information Management
System, Information and Communication Technology, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering with 3 years of
working experience and Certifications in A+, N+ is required; Certifications in CCNA, MCSE, MCSD, MCTs
(.NET),LAMP/WAMP Framework or MCITP are an added advantage.
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
- Knowledge of Rwanda’s ICT Policies and
Strategies as well as National ICT Policy;
- Deep Understanding of information technology and telecommunications;
- Capacity to research and analyze technology
problems, issues, and program requirements;
- Knowledge of computer hardware/software technologies;
- Interpersonal Skills;
- Communication skills;
- Negotiation Skills;
- solving skills;
- Analytical skills;
- Fluency in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage.