• Overseeing all mining and quarrying contract agreements between Investors and RMB; these include: Drafting, negotiating, Monitoring and Evaluation.
• Develop templates for contract/agreements be
- tween Investors and RMB or delegated authori
- ties for mineral and quarry developments.
• Ensure all mineral and quarry investors enter into agreements with RMB or delegated authorities are within RMB Templates.
A0 in Law with 3 years of experience or Master’s Degree in Law with Diploma in Legal practice (ILPD)
Key Technical skills and Knowledge required :
- Extensive knowledge of Rwanda mining sector
- Good knowledge of government policy on Natural Resources;
- Knowledge of the Natural Resources sector policies and issues;
- High analytical and problem solving skills;
- Legal research and analysis in complex areas of law;
- Knowledge of Substantive Law and Legal Procedures;
- Decision making skills;
- Experience in contract drafting and negotiation;
- Excellent communication skills ;
- Very effective organization skills;
- Team working skills;
- Computer skills;
- Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/or French.
To apply and for more information please click here