Prime Insurance Limited is an insurance company, established in 1995 by Rwandan investors. To harmonize the conduct of insurance market in Rwanda, the Regulator enacted a directive that required insurance companies to separate their general and life insurance businesses.
The Company is seeking to recruit highly skilled, self- motivated and experienced person to fill the following post:
2. Anti-fraud Investigation
Under the supervision of Internal Auditor, the Anti-fraud Investigator shall ensure effective fraud investigation by evaluating and providing advice on matters including but not limited to deterring, detecting, recording and reporting fraud.
Job Title Anti-fraud investigator
Supervisor Internal Auditor
Duration Open ended
Salary Competitive package based on qualification and experience
Closing Date Friday, November 27th, 2017 (5:00PM, Kigali time)
1. Conducting investigations related to fraud perpetrated in all the areas of company’s activities (finance, underwriting, Claims, IT & Human resources) in accordance with the anti – fraud and whistle blowing policies.
2. Preparing, gathering and documenting all necessary resources for conducting an investigation
3. Conducting inquiries to verify fraud and detect the pattern behind dubious activities to take advantage of the company
4. Conducting research/interviews to identify and resolve cases of fraud
5. Handling cases of suspicious fraud to confirm if an incident is intentional or staged.
6. Conducting investigations, research, and interviews to obtain information regarding the nature of fraud.
7. Visiting the scene of an incident, taking photographs, and collecting useful evidence if necessary.
8. Viewing video footages to establish the facts of a case (if necessary).
9. Analyzing relevant documents, evidence and financial records to establish the pattern of insurance and financial frauds.
10. Preparing and reporting to the central bank all fraudulent acts of the Board members or senior management
11. Prepare the quarterly frauds report to be submitted to Central bank and Association of insurers within 15 days before the end of reference quarter using the appropriate template
12. Preparing investigation reports to be submitted to the company management to guide their decisions as well as give recommendations on appropriate steps necessary for minimizing risk of fraud.
b) JOB SPECIFICATION
3. APPLICATION PROCEDURE:
Only Qualified Candidates should submit their application letter, Curriculum Vitae (CV) with proven work Experience, Copy of academic documents, transcripts and a copy of National Identification to PRIME INSURANCE Ltd mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for submitting applications is on 27th November 2017 at 5pm local time. Applications should be addressed to the Chief Executive Officer of PRIME INSURANCE Ltd.
Chief Executive Officer